At Decision Lens, we believe it is critical to provide a stable, safe, and resilient solution to allow you to focus on your mission – servicing the American way of life. Below are details on how we secure our application, choose government approved cloud partners, and hire and train staff to meet strict security requirements.
As a FedRAMP compliant CSP, Decision Lens offers enhanced security, assurance, and compliance above and beyond the typical benefits of a cloud solution, including:
- Additional security via implementation of over 300 rigorous controls to protect sensitive data.
- Role-based specific security training for users with sensitive security roles.
- Independently Verified Compliance: FedRAMP Moderate and DoD IL4 controls are assessed annually by an accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO).
There are many benefits to SSO including reducing security risk, increasing administrative control and speeding up log-in to critical applications. We support enterprise and government-level SSO protocols.
- Integration with Active Directory, LDAP, and other identity providers via SAML
- Common Access Card (CAC) for DoD
- Intelligence Community Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Trusted HTTP Headers
Decision Lens is in the process of seeking approval for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). This DoD standard controls how an organization manages unclassified information.
- We are planning to exceed the minimum standards for all security controls required by CMMC.
- Expected approval date - summer 2022
As a flexible solution, Decision Lens can be deployed into a variety of environments and thus supports several security protocols. Below are additional security measures built into the software to protect your users and your data.
- Strong password complexity rules
- Password expiration rules
- Support for 2-Factor Authentication (via Google Authenticator)
- Account locking due to inactivity or invalid log-in attempts
- Customizable to be even more restrictive than FedRAMP
Authority to Operate
Department of Agriculture, Department of Health and Human Services, General Services Administration, National Parks Service, and United States Forest Service
US Air Force Special Operations Command, Commander Navy Installation Command, US Army Training and Doctrine Command
There’s no silver bullet solution with cyber security, a layered defense is the only viable defense