Decision Lens is seeking a dynamic Customer Success Manager. In this role, you will be the driving force behind the success of our enterprise-level accounts, leading the charge in onboarding, implementation rollouts, and use case expansion. Your primary focus will be on understanding our clients' unique challenges, opportunities, and how Decision Lens can empower their decision-making process. You will lead the successful delivery of our solution by developing strategy, collaborating, and coordinating internal teams, exceeding client expectations. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter with exceptional customer relationship skills and a keen eye for identifying new revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate should possess project management and analytical acumen, coupled with experience in client advisory roles. A passion for customer success, technology, and innovation is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct the on-boarding, implementation rollout and expansion strategies for key enterprise (and other) customer accounts.
- Understand our customers’ job responsibilities, pain points and challenges, and industry environment to best position Decision Lens to support their business goals and remove roadblocks to enable success.
- Ensure that all customer success interactions deliver high customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Oversee management of complex, enterprise account implementations.
- Develop project plans to monitor all aspects of customer activities, including relationship-management.
- Work with a variety of team members to deploy a united strategy across large, enterprise level accounts.
- Provide clear strategic and tactical direction to the internal team.
- Identify, implement, and report on best practices and strategies to drive adoption and usage.
- Understand value drivers in recurring revenue business models to maximize renewal rates.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Compile reports on key account progress, goals, and forecasts for internal account teams and stakeholders.
- Enjoys customer service and flourish in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Approximately 4 to 8 years of professional experience in customer success, consulting, or project management role; experience in software implementation preferred.
- Significant program or project management experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Motivated team leader who is able to collaborate with internal team and hold responsibility for directing/influencing activities.
- Solid communications skills – including writing, presenting, and speaking to executive-level leaders.
- Able to learn and implement new technologies, trouble-shoot with confidence.
- Preference for experience working with Federal Agencies.
- Preference for experience in Federal PPBE, Facilities, or Science & Technology use cases.
- Preference for “Secret” clearance level, security clearance eligibility required.
- Travel is less than 25%.
Location: This position is based out of our Arlington, VA office. We value the importance of a productive work environment, so we offer flexible working arrangements. This position is able to be performed by telework. Travel and onsite customer meetings are required.
Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com