Designed for Every Planning Horizon
Today's technology and process leads Financial managers to struggle with formulating a defensible, mission-aligned budget by ensuring every dollar is obligated and expended for highest impact. Effective Short-Range Planning requires:
- Automated data collection and management in a consistent framework
- A dynamically updating list of unfunded requirements and priorities
- A real-time view into spend-planning tradeoffs
With Decision Lens you effectively align the budget plan to its execution for maximum impact.
Programmers and planners must balance future transformational investments with near-term financial constraints. Effective Mid-Range Planning requires:
- Standardizing the data used to evaluate requirements
- Relying on a consistent prioritization methodology and framework
- Leveraging real-time analytics to present leaders with smart, well considered courses of action given near-term constraints and needs.
With Decision Lens you effectively balance priorities for short term execution and long term innovation.
To stay ahead of new threats and maximize emerging opportunities, effective Long-Range Planning requires:
- Efficiently identifying potentially transformational capabilities
- Constantly course correcting as new opportunities and threats arise
- Effectively blending predictive data with tacit knowledge of key experts in your organization to execute a value maximized roadmap
Planners at transportation agencies, warfighting centers, program executive offices and research labs across the country rely on Decision Lens to help them deliver the American way of life to future generations.
452nd Air Mobility Wing
Automate their financial management processes
US Army TRADOC
Mission requirements prioritization and financial management
US Navy CNIC
Multi-year facilities planning for military installations
US Department of Agriculture
Grant recipient selection and prioritizing risks to health
General Services Administration
Capital planning and leasing projects
Missile Defense Agency
Collaborative integrated test planning and resource allocation
Benefits of using Decision Lens
Forever Future Ready
Create substantial and sustained investment in transformational capabilities over a long period of time without mortgaging today
Eradicate Knowledge Gaps
Understand why historical decisions were made through data traceability that ensures continuity of planning and execution
Ruthless Operational Efficiency
Focus on analysis and strategic challenges by utilizing a centralized planning and budgeting system to eliminate time-consuming, manual tasks
Let's get started
We have been modernizing public sector planning for 15+ years, evolving our solution to meet the needs of today while delivering the cutting-edge capabilities of tomorrow.