Strengthen Your Procurement and Vendor Selection Processes
Vendor selection (also called "source selection" or "acquisition") can be refined to pinpoint meaningful differences among vendors, so you can identify and select the best match for your specifications and goals.
Reduce your source selection time by up to 40%, using Decision Lens’ proven framework for the decision making process. Our best-practice approach has been refined through hundreds of vendor selection decisions, and our experts developed the federal government's Acquisition Planning Center of Excellence.
Base your vendor selection on value as well as cost.
You can use Decision Lens to evaluate and compare the alignment of each proposal to your goals. We work with you to customize criteria as you develop your decision framework.
Selection criteria often include implementation and risks, technical approach, vendor support post-delivery, and past experience with the vendor. This powerful tool for your vendor selection process makes it easy for you to:
- Streamline communications of the evaluation team from pre-RFP through proposal evaluation all the way to award (and afterwards).
- Build significantly more confidence and buy-in. There is less back-tracking to cover your steps – you don’t have to go back because you can be confident that the process was done right.
- Inclusively align evaluators on criteria definitions and priorities.
- Rate bidders using a consistent methodology. This enables evaluators to process comments and ratings of individual evaluators or subgroups simultaneously, and put relevant comments/information into the model.
- Quantify best value, so that proposal evaluation can be wrapped up quickly. The Decision Lens process provides a comprehensive measurement of the relative merits and risks associated with various offers.
- Communicate with the winning and losing offerors more concisely
To learn more about vendor selection, download our complimentary whitepaper: Vendor Selection Decisions.
For more information on what our Vendor Selection and Procurement solutions can do for your organization call us at 703-399-2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.