Drive better results through precision portfolio and grants management
Portfolio and grants planning are extraordinarily complex. Managers must bring together a huge number and variety of pieces to create real value.
You can make the decision process easier. Decision Lens enables your stakeholder team to
- Evaluate new project investments and how they fit into projects currently underway.
- Allocate (or re-allocate) resources across the project portfolio to maximize returns.
- Balance the demands of groups who have competing objectives.
Build a superior project prioritization and evaluation process.
Through structured analysis, group participation and consensus, consistency and repeatability, you will create portfolio plans that you can execute in the real world.
Government agencies in the civilian and defense sectors, and state and local governments use Decision Lens to:
- Develop a priority-based alignment between strategic and project plans, easily reset product planning assumptions and re-allocate resources as the need arises.
- Evaluate key risks, perform "what if" sensitivity analyses, and select scenarios to get the most value out of resources and execute the mission.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the portfolio all the way down to budget optimizations for funds, time, and people.
You are always in control of the process and the outcome: you and your team define and prioritize criteria, evaluate the alternatives, and make the decisions. ?Make sure your portfolio is effectively aligned with the strategic goals of your organization.
To read more about this topic, download our complimentary white paper -- Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process for Project Selection.
For more information on what our Portfolio and Grants Management solutions can do for your organization call us at 703-399-2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.