Create capital plans that withstand the test of time
Long-range capital planning and facilities planning, and a disciplined decision-making process are the foundation for managing a portfolio of capital assets.
Decision Lens provides a proven process for better decision making and more effective capital planning. It enables you to build proactive value-based plans that are aligned with objectives and ensure that available resources go to projects that deliver the most value.
If your current planning is highly reactive, Decision Lens helps you move beyond constantly responding to “squeaky-wheels.” Our group decision making process gives your organization confidence that you are proactively funding projects that will withstand the test of time. A wide variety of government organizations in the civilian and defense sectors, and state and local governments use Decision Lens to:
- Create a stable portfolio based on your prioritized objectives.
- Define the objectives and make the tough trade-offs to determine the relative value of each capital investment project to strategic objectives.
- Elicit input from and drive consensus across the capital-planning evaluation team.
- Identify the key differences among the projects in order to make the “best value” decision.
- Know if the project’s cost is justified by its benefits, to strengthen the business case for large projects and investments.
You are always in control of the process and the outcome: you and your team define and prioritize criteria, evaluate the alternatives, and make the decisions.
To read more about this topic, download this complimentary whitepaper: Capital Planning, Resource Allocation and Budgeting
For more information on what our Capital Planning solutions can do for your organization call us at 703-399-2100 or email email@example.com.