Strengthen Your Procurement Planning And Vendor Selection Process
Refine your vendor selection process (also called "source selection" or "acquisition") to pinpoint meaningful differences and select the best match for your specifications and goals.
Reduce your source selection time by up to 40%, using Decision Lens’ framework for rational decision making. Our best-practice approach has been refined through hundreds of vendor selection decisions.
In fact, our experts developed the federal government's Acquisition Planning Center of Excellence. ?
Base your vendor selection on value as well as cost.
- Streamline communications of the evaluation team from pre-RFP through proposal evaluation all the way to award (and afterwards).
- Build significantly more confidenceand buy-in. There is less back-tracking to cover your steps – you don’t have to go back because you can be confident that the process was done right.
- Inclusively align evaluators on criteria definitions and priorities.
- Rate bidders using a consistent methodology. This enables evaluators to process comments and ratings of individual evaluators or subgroups simultaneously, and put relevant comments/information into the model.
- Quantify best value, so that proposal evaluation can be wrapped up quickly. The Decision Lens process provides a comprehensive measurement of the relative merits and risks associated with various offers.
- Communicate with the winning and losing offerors more concisely and effectively, with the help of visual dashboards and other graphical depictions of areas of relative weakness.
Learn about Procurement Planning and Vendor Selection / Source Selection / Acquisition decisions. Download your complimentary copy of our whitepaper: Vendor Selection Decisions.
For more information on what our Vendor Selection and Procurement solutions can do for your organization call us at 703-399-2100 or email email@example.com.