Simplify Your Strategic Planning Process
Bridge the gap between pure strategy and real-world operationalization of your strategic plan.
An effective strategic plan is essential for business success. Companies must be agile, adjusting goals and execution quickly in response to external events -- and able to change course quickly.
The real challenge is to achieve buy-in to the plan among diverse stakeholders. An effective group decision making process allows stakeholders to make rational decisions that align business processes, projects and resources with the plan.
Achieve Tighter Integration Of Strategy And Tactics
The core of strategic planning is in identifying alternatives and making good group decisions. Decision Lens can help. We provide a proven structure for group decision-making that can move your team in the right direction -- and enable you to operationalize your strategic plan.
Use our decision software to allocate resources so they align with your plan. When circumstances change, you can reallocate resources in minutes or hours, rather than days or weeks, because the software keeps an audit trail of your group decision making process.
Decision Lens enables you to:
- Integrate top-down strategy with bottom-up tactics
- Develop a value model representing the relative importance of business objectives
- Negotiate the interests of competing stakeholders
- Organize, prioritize and synthesize complexity within a rational framework
- Evaluate alternative choices to determine which ones help the organization accomplish its mission
- Achieve a more optimal allocation of resources by using an integrated methodology to look across the business
You can face an entire set of challenges at once, breaking criteria down into manageable components. Decision Lens leads teams into making specific decision for consensus or tradeoff and provides the opportunity to examine disagreements and stimulate discussion.
Download your complimentary copy of our Strategic Planning and Implementation white paper.
Learn more about what our Strategic Planning solutions can do for your organization call us at 703-399-2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org