Improve Your Capital Planning Process With This Powerful Decision Tool
Long-range capital planning and a rational decision-making process are essential for managing a portfolio of capital assets.
If your current planning is highly reactive, Decision Lens helps you move beyond the burden of constantly responding to “squeaky-wheels.” Our decision software gives your organization confidence that you are proactively funding projects that will withstand the test of time.
Decision Lens provides the framework for rational decision making, so you can do more effective capital-planning. We enable you to build proactive value-based plans that are aligned with objectives. You are always in control of the process and the outcome -- you and your team define and prioritize criteria, evaluate the alternatives, and make the decisions.
Create a stable portfolio based on your prioritized objectives. Now it's easy to allocate available resources to the projects that deliver the most value.
- Determine the relative contribution of each capital investment project to strategic objectives by defining objectives and making tough trade-offs.
- Drive consensus by eliciting input from the capital-planning evaluation team and other stakeholders.
- Achieve more efficiency in the evaluation process. Our decision software helps you focus the discussion, and can clarify hidden agendas and inherent biases that others are bringing to the table.
- Strengthen the business case for large projects and investments -- our process can show you whether a project’s cost is justified by its benefits.
- Defend the decision with senior management and with the stakeholders.
- Align the capital planning portfolio with your organization's strategic goals.